Sunday, February 3, 2008

Heaven

I don't understand. In the book 50 Days of Heaven, it says we'll complete dreams on the "New Earth." Such as, building the boat you always dreamed of building. Ultimately, it would be taking pleasure in God himself because God is pleasure... he created it. So, taking pleasure in something "secondary" would be taking pleasure in him. SOOO why wouldn't making love to my husband or indulging in his kisses be a secondary pleasure we're allowed to take part in???? This book says we could build boats, eat delicious food, or sing BUT no marriage. WTF??!! Are we only allowed non-intimate pleasures?? We're able to be mothers and fathers in heaven but not lovers?! Makes NO sense to me! This doesn't sound like God to me. Why would he end the most beautiful and purest of his creation? Love. Love... self-less love has no end. In the garden of Eden, man and woman made love and worshiped God. Together! Together, they walked and talked with God. I hate the book. I want David.

I want you. All of you, My Love.

0 comments: