Friday, June 13, 2008

He Loves Me!

Fighting against society for who you are is exhausting!! I'd love for them to see me the way I see myself without having to plead my case! I want to be naturally accepted by society. Wishful thinking, I know! Why does it matter to me?! I am Nicole Brittany Hart, wife of Sgt. David Joseph Hart. WIFE. Widow? Fine. But single? HELL NO! My love for David doesn't stop because he continues somewhere else... No, it just continues to grow. My heart continues to burn. I don't expect anyone to relate but at least let me be. I long for his intimacy, his loving gaze, his hushed voice, and his bold presence. With all the confidence in me I say, DAVID LOVES ME. Not a moment was taken for granted, not a kiss went unappreciated, no argument was left unsettled, and every tear wiped away. Unconditional, uncontainable, passionate, exciting, and rejuvenating is his love! For as long as David loves me, I love David.

Kiss Kiss, My Love!!

0 comments: