Sunday, July 27, 2008

All thoughts lead to David

Seriously, ALL thoughts really do lead to David! ALL THOUGHTS!! If I'm thinking about pancakes, laundry, music, dance, a shower, the park, running, being sick, brown mountains, a gold star, the ocean, vacation... it all leads back to David. Does this eventually stop? I hope NOT! I don't ever want to stop thinking of my Love. He is still the air I breathe, the reason I eventually get up... He is my only sunshine. David is my light at the end of this miserable dark tunnel.



Our love breaks all boundaries. Words are never descriptive enough these days. David and I have spent most of our time separated by many miles... yet we were always falling more in love with each other. We couldn't help it... the distance drew us closer.

Some think I'm wasting my time or not moving on because I'm in love with someone who isn't coming back. But I beg to differ... I think it's a privilege to love and be loved by David. No one feels David like I do. I feel him... I feel his love... it's what keeps me going. It's what put my foot in front of the other.

He had said to me that I was worth going through another 15 months in Iraq...

Well, baby... Honestly, I've fallen more in love with you! I know you're waiting for me. AND for you, Love, I'd climb mountains, swim oceans, jump canyons, and endure decades of life with out you if it means I get forever with you!! YOU, my love, are worth all of this and more! And for those who think different... well... they've never had a taste of your lips : D I remember from the very beginning of all of this... I said during a rare calm between the tears, "I can do this... If it means David's at the end of it, then I can do it." I stick to those words, David Hart. Know this, David, that even when darkness seems to cover all light, when a smile can no longer be forced upon my face, when a laugh make me sick to my stomach, or when tears wont stop flooding a room... I think it all worth it! I am your ambassador now... I want to be the best one I can be! We're still a team, lovelove... You and me! ; )


Until I meet my finish line... We have my dreams!

Kiss Kiss!!


.......... told you... all thoughts lead to David...

0 comments: