Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Earthquake!!!

DANG IT!!! ONLY ANOTHER "CLOSE CALL..." *sigh*

So, I was sitting at my desk at work... Missing David. I was reading his emails to me and mine to him... I was thinking of how much I love him and wish I could be with him... and my computer starts shaking. My manager was rolling his chair around to grab a file so I thought it was him. He comes back to his desk, and both our computers start to shake... then the frames... then the walls started making a loud sound... an earthquake. I looked up to the ceiling and saw the lamp swaying back and forth and thought, "Is this it?? I'm gonna get crushed in a building and I get to be with David! Do I move? Do I 'try' to exit the building or just sit and welcome my fate?" And yes, all of that was said in my head haha. You know how you have those "my life flashed before my eyes" moments?? We that was mine. I've had them before January 8th... but it's different now. I no longer think of what I'm leaving behind... only who is waiting for me. I wonder if David was taken by surprise? haha... If he was watching and thought "Yay! Baby! You're coming to me!... Awww man.. never mind..." (His respond would've gone something like that.) Or maybe he sat back with a smile... thinking "Awww... shes so cute... she thinks she's coming to me. It's not time yet, LoveLove..." WHO THE HECK KNOWS! Its fun to think about though.

Well I'm here. Still here. Still at work. Still love David. My time will come : ) Until then I'll still be working on being the best widow of David I could be : )

You would've looooved that earthquake, David! It was a 5.8!

FUN STUFF! ; )

I love you!!!

Kiss Kiss!!

0 comments: